Friday, August 29, 2008

blog

been busy after exams, nike race sending ppl off and going out so now it's time for me to blog. work for the past 3 days earning was nothing fantastic but at least I earn someth on my own and I and save and spend as I want. monday send ppl off to china study trip for 42 days TC guys, without a night of sleep went for nike race goodie bag distribution for a whole day from 8am -10pm hardcore eh, gracia and a guy keep forgetting his name lolz ps. =p came along with me since they needed help. Met many NP students there hope they all rmb me and say hi in sch, saw this girl who is quite pretty damn !!!! only know the name, she was like my moral boaster and seeing her keeps my awake haha =p since she was the rather pretty one lolz. Anyway she left at 3 sadly then I carried on with justine, gracia, joyce, van, and more ppl who came later on till 10, earned only 30 but I was happy, know more ppl and I enjoyed doing stuff like these. When home on our separate ways and sleep !!!!!!! past 2 days nth fancy just did data entry and earn some cash then today go IT fair walk walk rather boring nth capture me accept the super precise sound quality headphones damn I WANT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok so now I'm just waiting for red camp games day trail, challengers and my long trip and outing with friends, but for now I can't wait to sleep haha ciao ppl....

I want head phones or in-ear earpiece !!!!!!!!!!! ( of course one which has better sound quality then the one I have =p )

No comments: