Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back

Ok finally I'm back from the states, fun fun fun and tired, the long 16 hour flights, and long coach rides too. So I went, LA, LV and SFO. First arrive there at like 3 + pm then coach ride to the hotel roughly bout an hour. Right beside my hotel was the headquaters of Carl's Junior but we didn't take that for dinner. My family went to eat some muai hawaii food thing I guess so, the serving freaking big now I know why those ang mohs all so big size... after eating quickly go back hotel sleep lolz. Ok next day go universal studios, the rides in universal studios is a must try I don't know how to explain cause you gotta experience it to know why I say must try.
The whether damn shiok cool and cold when the wind blows, but it's damn dry there unlike here humid. So spend a whole day there then dinner at some chinese restruant then back to the hotel. Next day go disney land, bigger then the one in hong kong definetly, stupid hong kong disney land cheat ppl money. Took a stupid and pointless tram ride around disney land and finally time for the rides !!!! Even though the rides are not those super roller coaster but still they rocks, too bad my mum don't dare to play only me and my dad was. They sell giant turkey legs there bought one and share, eat until peng... then was the parade the parade was so so to me lah, not a big fan of it plus that day so hot, then play, shop souvenirs to kill time to the long awaited fireworks. I have to say the fireworks here is not as nice as the one in hong kong, flim the fire works until hand pain then all tired go back hotel straight away sleep lolz. My hotel was only like 20 mins ride from disney land only lolz.

ok type in the rest later too long post boring to read.

No comments: