Saturday, November 15, 2008

Alright, slept so much yesterday nv study much sian de, my studies are getting wrost man jia lat sio.... yesterday was a good day, met up with clem, willie and shen for ice cream sat there eat ice cream and chat back at island creamery after which when to holland just walk walk and guess who we met ? heh heh none other then Crystal been a long time since I saw her especially when she missed the alumni chapter gathering on friday, miss the good old days back at GMSS. Alumni chapter was ok sucky thing is that there is no more places left for committee -.-" get to see those ppl from CWSS, Jin Tai and GMSS got to chat with them also not bad lah fruitful.... now my to complete my work and study loh.... oh and yes, me and clem is planning for a business venture not so how it's gonna be like but we will be working on it =) keep you guys updated ciao

No comments: