Wednesday, September 30, 2009

drink

woke up super late today, can't believed I missed out on the cheer competition today sorry guys really sorry... so met up with cheryl, arron, en shen, mervin-cheryl friend and geraldine at indo chine today for a drink. Today anin't a drinking day for me, feel so sleepy now I guess it's the kind of reaction I get from alcohol neeways smirnoff with red bull is nice but I came home early I can feel myself wanting to sleep badly. been hooked to gossip girls, some same it's a femine show but well to me I find it interesting, the way they speak to the way they live their life it's so different from singapore. Nee ways cheryl gots lobangs for drinks and club she's the boss man... tomorrow is gonna be a long day ahead ppl of I go to bed with a episode of gossip girls

cheers =)

No comments: