Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Finally i'm posting again, someth's wrong with my blog aways take so long to load, it's so empty lah. Now got blog GAY trend goiong on as you can read from my tags, just cause of on post on promiscuos, i've become a renowed and popular gay. I'm cool, i'm hot and i'm GAYStby. So fast tuesday liao exams are just right around the corner and out of all things to spoil, my MP3 is officially out of service after 5 years. I salute you my beloved MP3 we been through thick and thin sob sob, i'm feeling so emo right now LOLZ. Now i'm desperatly in need of a MP3 can't live without music on the go, SOMEONE !!!!!!!!!!!! pls give me a MP3 hopefully one with rechargable battery XD. I've recieved a forwarded e-mail and it's said there will be a second moon as the planet Mars will orby so close to earth that it will look like a second moon, this historic event is also said to happen once every 200 + years (lazy to do the math). It's said to happen on the 27 of august 12.30 am, i'll confirm this event so all you couples out there check back my blog for confirmation as this will be a good and romantic time to spend with your steady. i'll be off now SAYONARA .....

No comments: