Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I heard from my grandmother and my parents that i learnt how to walk earlier then other babies, usually babies take 11+ - 12 months to learn how to walk but i started at 10 month. I was told that the older generation says people who learn to walk early needs to work hard in thier life, i was so sad man broken hearted, why can't i have a normal life ?? I do agree with this saying though it seems like if i do not do anyth they don't come to me unlike other people who seems to have everyth laid down for them. Oh well this few days gonna be busy again, studying, celebrating B day and also skating. This week i've been totally cash strap not having enough to spend, i have to give up watching transformers =( to save up, i still own my dad 50 DOLLARS !!!!!! and i'm wondering how i'm gonn apay him. Life is really so hard to get by.....

No comments: