Sunday, July 22, 2007

So many to post since thursday but only today got time, Steven came down this thursday for skating and he is as pro as always and a lame joker. I really have to buck up on my skating, i don't even know my T break and cross over yet. Didn't have much mood to skate on thursday don't know why just felt sian.

Well friday was alright, went to watch Harry Potter with En Shen and his primary school friends, Harry Potter was a waste of money man i can't believe i sat there for 2 hours + and paid 10 dollars just to see the pretty Emma Watson, Daniel kissing the ugly Cho and Dumderdlore ( pardeon me for my spelling ) fighting with Voldermot with thier laser like beams. I can't believe Daniel kissed cho it totally disgusting man, the moment i saw her on the screen i already had goosedumps, so my eyes were like going blind when i saw them kissed. Cho is like sai lah, so can you imagine Daniel kissing a piece of sai ?? kissing with me is also way much better lah lolz. JK JK. After the money wasting movie, we went to bk for dinner and then to paradiz centre. We played pool and the arcarde, me and En Shen went off the hook trying out the O2 jam like machine, we did nothing but spam and he won, we were like laughing stocks lolz but who cares as long as we had fun, we paid to play ok !!!!! En Shen and his friend went to try out the dance dance revolution machine which they realise thier legs ain't cooperating HAHA it was funny man. Pool was rather ok, lost to En Shen's friend, haven't play it for quite sometime already. After pool, it was 10 + and so we headed home except for 2 of En Shen's friend.

The only thing that happened on Saturday was me sleeping till i went out to celebrate Mel's Birthday, Mel treated us to La Main at crystal jade and we had fun chatting. Jon was super late and who knew he actually brought Zhi Yan along, the wait for sit was long so hui hui Aaron and me when to get mel a con___ ( fill in the blanks ) it was Aaron's idea thought we just tagged along. I was rather quiet at the table though, all of them got their partner to talk to so i sat there taking photos. Mel was shocked by the con___ hopefully his mum did not find out, if not .... i have no idea what will happen maybe his mum is open minded bout it ?.?. After having the dinner and the B day cake we when to cold storage and i don't know why, somehow it seems to be a custom, everytime after a celebration sure go cold storage. then we head to Hui wen's bro restruant for ... TOILET !!!!!!! the queue was long man and we've got tired of wating so we went to BK instead. Have to feedback to hui hui that the toilet service was really bad lolz. After using the toilet at BK we all went home and that concludes my Saturday.

Finally today Sunday, my auntie treated my relatives and my family to lunch, everyone even got a big ang bao, don't know why she refused to say. So happy got to see my baby cousin so KAWAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he even know how to take pictures at the age of 2 i think so damn pro lah. The luch was good, for the first time in my life i ate tian ji lolz, the texture is like chicken just that it's more chewy. After the lunch, i and my dad went to PS, got a 100 dollar voucher from satrhub so my dad wanted to change phone, however the service there was bad, no one was there to attend to us so we went off to The Cathy to get my Havianas slippers and then when home loh. That's all, Oh and by the way Han Lin said the 27th august Mars thing is real, been busy this few days haven't got time to collect info on it but do check back for more info. Signing off ....

No comments: