Monday, June 9, 2008

ok, met up with Hanif early on sunday then headed down to ecp for class bbq, wasn't worth it, so ex so little food, don't know why they don't want buy and marinate themselves so much cheaper. Anyway reached there freaking early, do sia kang carry food then waited till like 7 then start to cook and eat, went home at about 9.30 ??

Monday

Yupz, shopping day, but the thing is I didn't get anyth, all was so nice yet so pricey, saw this very nice red top at Topman, ZR was so picky will colours, looks good on him but he dislike it cause of colours so WTF lah, he should learn to be more daring to try. So we walked around and guess what he ended up buying nothing, jolene and I was pissed but oh well. First time I tried fried mars bar wasn't nice at all to me, some ppl say very nice but nah... not for me. ZR went to meet his friends then me and Jolene walk around before going home.

thursday is Shopping with Matt hope he gets the skinnes he's looking for and I want my bermzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: