Friday, June 27, 2008

ok I'm back

Yeah I know I know it's been long long time since I've updated so yeah I'm gonna do it now. this wasn't a nice week for me, getting back results, failed 2 out of 4 of my modules haiz, guess engineering really ain't the thing for me, all the math and stuff, should I quit ?? heh. Retest ill come soon, and it's damn ass boring taking back some what similar papers. Can someone tell me what to do ?? how to study smart, study like siao, study like no end, study with understanding ?? haiz..... have been hitting the gym recently with shen, gonna start running before it's too late don't wanna fail nafa. Lucky this week got mobbers, got to hang out with my fellow apaches and new ambass, sad that I didn't get in oh well life like this. I feel useless, I'm a year 2 and I'm CCA-less, everyday just go sch go home WTH is this man, a life which is like a piece of shit, go in from the mouth come out as waste product.

ok shall stop here, till next post

No comments: