Saturday, June 7, 2008

WA TAAAAAAAAAAA IT"S KUNG FU DAY

HE HE HA HE, WAH WAH WAH HOI, don't mess with the P.A.N.D.A lolz.

Yupz, I watch Kung fu panda today, funny and nice. Nice to watch someth different lah, always watch human act time for some good whacky fun animation. Overall not bad, fight animation was good, and the laugher was definitely there. I didn't know they actually use to many famous superstar for voices till the end, there were like, Jacky Chan, Jack Black, Lucy Liu and Angelina Jolie.

Didn't intend to watch movie today actually, was suppose to go shopping with ZR, but cause of the heavy rain cancelled until later time Willie called me said he got an extra seat, wasted if it's left empty, but the thing is I was asked to pay myself -_-" anyway first time I actually watch with someones family but still I enjoyed the movie, but after the movie I have to rush to taka to check someth and after that back home I went XD

Overall Panda was nice, but I guess watching on weekends still wasn't really wroth it.

Don't ever mess with T.H.E PANDA 0_@

No comments: