Thursday, July 3, 2008

JAP JAP

KONBANGWA ppl

WAHAHAHA had my second jap class this week, test was so bad knew everyth since I studied XD, so let me intro myself.
Watashiwa Xue Zhi san, lolz ok that's all LMAO. forget how to say it's a pleasure to meet you lolz, I shall check my text and post it up lolz. Had fun learning jap even though it a 4 hour lesson, damn shitty loh, the words are freaking alien, it's just like learning how to write chinese all over again. Jap can be so confusing when it comes to writing, some characters are rather similar though.
but one very bad thing is, when she announced the homework and test all faint, must study 20 characters learn how to write when cher will only test like 10 char max ?? chui sia, and the worst is writing test, must write like a letter OMG FAINTS FAINTS FAINTS !!!!!

Anyway about today I was tossed by the mighty spartan hanif and yupz I"m injured alright, my left side of the body only lolz, He lifted me up and threw me when my body was tilled and yupz couldn't lend properly so yeah only my left side of the body was injured. My left keen landed head on on the curb of the road, and I got abrasion on my face. haiz disfigured liao, mei lian jian ren.
=( keen was damn painful when my dad rub for me, now not so bad XD thanks to my daddy powerful rubbing skills. Anyway should heal by end of next week =( I want my face back lolz, I'm already ugly enough, you ppl must pray that my face grow back nice nice ok ?? XD

SAYOUNARA

No comments: