Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Net Ball

TODAY TODAY,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERNICE !!!!!!!!! hope your wishes come true and sorry for causing you to fall today XD

Anyway went to see doctor this morning, she say my skin got worst and hell yeah it did, but I know why cause I use my blanket without the cover and it irritated my skin !!!! ROARS but now with the cover on my skin is healing again XD DAmn I really wish nth more then having my skin to recover that's all I can really wish for, hurts my heart to see my parents spending so much money and yet the skin is only kept under control. Just the medicine today cost 66 + dollars I was like WTF but this time round took more med and some new ones too, hopefully this is it, ends it all.

shoo you eczema, aren't you tired of sticking onto me ?? cause I'm SERIOUSLY SICK OF YOU SO PLS JUST SHHHOOOOO !!!!!!!

People pls take care of your skin don't be like me =(

ok so after skin centre had BK for lunch with mummy then off to sch, revise for jap test, the test was rather ok actually just that the last part the convo was rather cock up but was able to make it XD released early went to find KL and Justine gym then till 4 +.
KL is a hardcore gym-er and justine is like a rookie, take more carbo justine so you have someth to burn, you are only 40 KG !!!!

then met up with van after gym took yong tau foo for early dinner, then headed off to the sports stadium for net ball competition, damn the president is pretty but I wonder was it cause of the make up but anyway there were some girls who are not bad too =p the rules were unclear so we play as we learn lots of limitations and just like KL said the referees all live in KE LONG de, should get foul nv foul them then we a little bit tio foul. The matches were damn tiring, there was one match one girl was damn ass, we play half way she shouted obstruction, so we thought tio foul we all stop then end up not referee shout de that girl stand there act blur KNN, I was like WTF don't gey kiang anyhow shout le really feel like whacking her making everyone blur. SOme matches were damn funny lah, and there was definitely rough play but I hack lah I just play as how I like, funny thing is there is one girl keep ramming me and I made a few ppl fall down lolz and I was perfectly alright. Our team coordination was't good but for ppl who don't play net ball at all and first time we all work tgt with no practice I have to say our team was good XD EPSILON GO GO GO !!!!!!!!!!!

If I've made mistake during the competition just now PS all

BYE BYE

No comments: