Saturday, July 12, 2008

SAD

Hello ppl I bet you missed me, it's been a while since I blog. Ok so this week is Willie's birthday so we went out, but we only ate dinner and play arcade so sian right ?? We did not get him anyth LMAO I think he is devastated and very sad, there wasn't even a cake LOLZ.If you are reading this willie Sorry lah. We'll make it up to you I think haha.

ok so other then birthday nth much this week lah, went to gym yesterday with Shen and Jon, damn the gym loh got one club or someth go occupy the whole gym then end up we went to the track and WOOTS !!!! I finally did 2.4 after like don't know how long of not running. NAFA next year gotta keep fit ! so after spending like hour + at the track we went back to the gym, then there was it a gain weekly cardio lessons got some babes with hot figure =p they play loud R&B and trance techno sio, so wanna go in and join them !!!! I wonder if I can join burn lots of calories, maybe they have a all male session or someth.

Came back from shopping with my mum just now and I realize buying clothes for me is real difficult, everytime I wanna buy someth always don't have my size or colour damn shitty ROARS. Anyway gonna eat ice cream later XD

I want to eat ice cream YES ICE CREAM !!!!!

No comments: