Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sentosa

hey you !!!

Went to sentosa ytd for class outing, sentosa was super packed, and there was rugby competition too. Channel 8 had their beach ball babe drama outing there too but I didn't join the crowd to watch. Since the beach is so packed, that means there are many hunks and babes, of course I look at the babes obvious right. I had no idea why we went palawan and then walk back to silo lolz lame shit, maybe cause my classmate wants to see the beach ball thing but it haven't start. Forgot to bring the matt, didn't get a good tan too BORINGGG. Practically we didn't do much either, I didn't want to take the risk of getting into the water cause of my skin so going to sentosa wasn't really the thing for me, but I like to go there for tan lolz. Paying 3 dollars for going there to absorb free sunlight isn't very practical right ? Maybe I should quit going sentosa liao. Anyway leave early and went home then straight out to dinner with my family. The dishes not bad just that some are rather salty, wonder where we gonna try next time we go out for dinner, ok lalalalalalalala BYE BYE

No comments: