Tuesday, July 29, 2008

School

ok this week is the most relaxing week of school NOT !!!!!!!!

ok I'm having lesser lessons this week cause no more practical and some tutorial and lectures are cancelled BUT how can it be relaxing when I'm having 2 test ?? guess the test just makes up for all the blah blah blah that are cancelled, well I gotta study hard come on ppl I need your help pls pls pls pls pls sms me spam my tag or anyth to encourage me to study. Your help you will be appreciated and paid back in a way. Hopefully I study and get decent results cause my parents are taking me on a holiday, and I s e r i o u s l y don't deserve it looking at my pathetic results.

oh well watch The Dark Knight with Shen just now, it was nice definitely better then Batman one, the mind game was nice and I have to say the acting this time round was good especially the joker, I wonder how he keeps doing that mouth thing every time after he speaks a sentence. Anyway after the movie rushed home so I can talk to my sis online, she doing well well enough I guess and now I shall proceed to study for my test-s on thursday.

Jiayou ppl, you just gotta believe.

No comments: