Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SuperMan IMH

I got a new name self proclaimed, I'm SuperMan. XD and guess what IMH = I M HOT oh yeah lolzzz. Shall explain more later.

Ok when to Kenneth house last night to study, wasn't able to solve tutorial 6 damn sian later gonna go school early to call for help, Haiz didn't know the all mighty superman also need to call for help lolz. Last night study was ok lah better then usual mass studying, was suppose to study at mac thanks to Ken's idea end up that place was worst then a market all the sec sch ppl, how I wish I was back in sec sch. After not being able to crack tutorial 6 me and Danny when home at 10.30 and we found the fairlady at Ken's condo carpark so NICE !!!!!!!!! how I wish I own one =/

alright back home came online and Jan was sending virus around, so pls don't accept any link she send you ok ?? WAHAHAHAHA then after crap with her I didn't know she was so lame, I guessed cause she has lost her senses she was talking crap so I just lame with her lolz, and that's how I become SuperMan XD ok lah nth much to say about anyway go bathe liao wheeeeee

If you need SuperMan just call me, after all I'm 8 digits away.

No comments: