Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Study

Study study study, I must study.

So retest is coming soon, and I gotta study. Tomorrow is going to be a boring day yet again but anyway hopefully I can get my Havianas tuky tuky tomorrow, it's like someth you put on your slipper for decor. So today I had my weekly jap test, should be able to score well for this, scored very badly for my previous test haiz I just suck at study. Anyway next week speaking test is gonna be a killer, so talk to me in jap if you can XD. After jap, suppose to eat beard pa pa with katherine and ivy but they don't have they flavour kat wanted so end up we nv eat anyth lolz, so happens met shen at the study area under the convention centre then both of us ordered the eclair and shall collect it after sch tomorrow, hopefully it taste good expensive leh !!! 6 dollars lolz.

Then lepak with SU ppl, suppose to gym with KL end up PS him and met jolene to go SU. Ate dinner with jolene and kai yuan before we headed back up for meeting, waited for fahmy then meeting blah blah blah. Camp has been pushed back till don't know when hopefully it does not clash with anyth, then bussed home with fahmy asnd vio-la, I'm home now blogging.

No comments: