Monday, May 26, 2008

30th

Ohiyo

Yupz this gonna be my 30th post, woke up early today look out the windows DAmn man isn't it hazy ? ate the ultra big size chocolate banana cake my dad made uber full and I end up in the toilet -_-" so kinda rush to school and was on time, lessons were ok but Veejay was out of usual, he was crying out ppl names, singing and scolding randomly, I guess different ppl react differently to the upcoming CT, heh. Met felicia then walk to bus stop, met many alike ppl on the way, and LOLz met beng, wei jian and their friend Hickter, and guess what we were all wearing red accept accept wei jian, he was in white. Crap a lot at the bus stop and like wise on the bus had a nice ride home, kinda left felicia out feel so bad ( sorry felicia ) reach home fell asleep OMG and now I'm just woke up gonna study liao CTs are no joke.

... You're killing me

No comments: