Thursday, May 15, 2008

Test

Xue Zhi reporting

ok so like my title TEst Test TEst, it was shorter then expected, DANG think I'm gonna be the lowest scorer in class man, I can't believe that I forgot to study the units for my test, I ended up writing a stupid unit for my calculations Sian de. I can see my marks flying away, wheeeeeeeee ho ho ho !!! Thought I was gonna be late for class today cause it's all the way at the back freaking long walk there, reach school bus stop at 8 but I was still on time for class cause teacher haven't mark attendance XD, so today I finally catch some balls that teacher was talking about like finally YEAH MAN.

Alright APACHE OUTING COMING UP SOON YO !!! next sat and guess what I have been given the honors to send out the e-mails DANG, but anyth for APACHES YO, you Apaches reading this BETTER TURN UP !!! I don't want my effort sending out mails going down the drain... tonight gonna have a mass convo about it. Right now I'm in the library with En Shen and his group mates and I'm there so extra doing my own thing, ok I'm gonna send out the e-mails now will be back pretty soon I guess =p

No comments: