Saturday, May 3, 2008

WEDNESDAY

Wednesday ! Wednesday !! Wednesday !!! Today is the day we have MOBBING and AMBASS GAMES day, I shall not talk about my school time waste of time talking about it cause it's just as plain and boring as ever without change EVERY SINGLE DAY. So yeah cut things short it's games time only played 2 pathetic games lah, we play debate and taboo, debating is ya just to test our public speaking skills, think I screwed up there lah talk so little and got a bit of that speak and stop thingy, then here comes taboo one of my favourite games, instead of using actions you use words to let ppl guess. Well overall I think I did ok lah, after the games went to Ourspace to meet up with Serene. Serene is so evil meet lisa never tell me !!! Roars then Cong Kai, Aisyah, PeiQin, Nic came down and yay one mini APACHE FAMILY IS FORMED WOOTS !!!!!!!!!! treated them to hip hop jelly and tako then after crapping for awhile we went off to block 1 where we finally met up with Felicia and then we boarded the bus and headed off to orchard, felt tired and just emo myself for awhile was dozing off in class the whole day WTH lah. Finally after a long journey we reached orchard, quickly headed towards the tentage at taka there, baracudas were playing as loudly as ever, then was the culture dance and dacesport performance,first time I get to see yewy in such a sexy outfit haha, Yewy jia you, you can remove that planet !!!!!!! next up OF COURSE it's US the all high MOBBERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guess what my partner was PeiQin ( the pretty girl ) WOOTS XD stupid nic keep making fun of me. Anyways I feel kinda bad somehow I feel we did sam quite some trouble but it was cute of her to use the paper notice thingy haha, after the whole thing we camwhore a bit and ended up touring taka for what we wanted to eat, we decided to eat yoshinoya which I don't know whose idea it was that we ended up splited in 2 groups, one at yoshinoya the other at pepper lunch. Kinda regretted eating at pepper lunch first time I left more then half of my meal untouched... felt like vomitting when I ate pepper lunch, the taste was overwhelming and clement was like you should eat beef cause you get sick of chicken taste unlike beef I was like WT.... I can't eat beef lah, but still I ended up trying one slice to know the taste ( nic stole my first piece then PQ gave me another Nic is just so greedy lolz ), it was like ages since I ate beef lah think primary 3. Well anyway after our group rejoined they helped me cleared my plate lolz, then we all said our precious goodbyes, waited for bus with Kelvin and Felicia, miss like 5 buses of mine till Felicia's came. Kelvin and I took 77 home met shawn on the next bus stop chat awhile and I alighted and took a slow walk home.

This concludes my wednesday XD well al I can say it this

APACHES you guys are so LOVED being with you guys makes me feel like a family, without you guys my life would be even more empty. pls pardon me for being lame cause I don't get to do that everyday and being with you guys makes me easy and allows me to say almost anyth I want and do all the lame stuff so yeah Love you guys ciao, and friends I love you guys too XD

No comments: