Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tired

Xue Zhi in the house yo LOLZ

What's down yo ppl, don't know why these days feel so like going into hip hop, hmmm I wonder. Anyway damn tired today study for MEM test till 3 and still got some left to study. GUESS WHAT today is 11 am lesson XD but still I was LATE -_-" worst is I lost my lab sheet DANG everyth is not going the way I want but oh well life is never fair, luckily I got a nice teacher he is like the only good teacher lah POWER POWER POWER !!!! he lessons are relaxing yet you learn stuff XD

DANG kick my sister's luggage damn painful thought I could climb up to my bed faster if I stretched out my legs to reach for the higher leader step, never know my leg too LONG, kicked my sister's luggage wheels poor me =( but now it's feeling all better yeah.. these few days very into trance music, got sick of R&B everyday listen to same songs haiz life of a no lifer so now it's TRANCE for a change yo and it's good XD. If you guys got any trance songs do send me !!!! if you want to give trance a try I can always send you some, it's nice to keep your listening options open =)

Jia You Xue Zhi test is tomorrow and you can DO IT !!!!!


Life is never fair sometimes you can only just watch her slip away

No comments: