Friday, May 2, 2008

Tuesday

TA JIA HAO


Alright, I know it's a Saturday but yeah I'm gonna blog about Tuesday .... woke up at 7 today, took my time to wash up and prepare, cause guess what ?!?! I'm going to Botanic gardens after like don't know how many thousands of years ... so yeah all geared up and ready to take some beautiful pictures. Cool eh get to go botanic gardens to take picture for IS heh heh =D so long never go there the place change abit only just nicer loh, how much can a garden change ?? lolz. Anyway ppl if you intend to go there pls dress as easily as possible cause it's damn hot, managed to get abit of tanning done woots XD unforuntly the sky didn't like us much so it gave us a little of it's pee for like half an hour ? till she went dry. Too bad my photgraphy skill ain't that good didn't really take any good shots there but it was a nice experience getting to interact with my IS mates, and YES there is such a CUTE !!!! baby there that we can't stop taking picture of WAHAHAHA

ok enough of that garden here comes the best part of the day FREE BEN & JERRIES ICE CREAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were having free cone day so my classmates and I went down straight after lunch, the queue was like wth lah, but it only took us 15 mins to get our hands on that delicious free ice cream LOLZ !!! typical Singaporean lah, as long as free queuing was not a problem. JC students seems to be so free on that day more free then poly students, somehow they have being queuing multiple rounds hope those GIRLS get FAT WAHAHAHA that will teach them not to be so chepa skate, but anyway I'm cheapskate too, if I have the time I queue for all flavours XD welll after cone parted with my IS mate had a small chat with melissa to MRT before we go our seperate ways ( sounds so drama lolzx ) had a boring journey to skin centre for my treatment, damn this skin take ages to recover...

so now to sum things up, went back to school, install a program in my com which I realise I had no space in my hard drive WT.... LAH waste of my time.
Anyway met up with jovin follow him to enquire bout his student card late issuse then met up with felicia, saw her friend who I find a bit gay ( sorry felicia it's just my opinion ) the way he looks at her it's like he likes her sia creepy but anyway took bus home with felicia and wah lah

Signing off



for now XD

No comments: