Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Holiday

Hey ppl let's chat

Monday

Monday was good, woke up early did nth useful then ate prata for breakfast, after that left house at around 11 + ? with my family to bai bai. Reach the temple, damn hot and stuffy, ppl squeezing like nobodies business and damn it was smoky, all the aunty hold so low then all the smoke fly towards me, damn irritating. Finally done with bai bai headed down to orchard to yum cha, their dim sum not bad, but some cheat money de.

Went shopping bought a jeans at GAP very cheap, now need to buy berms, haha, left for city hall to meet ZR then went to find jolene at raffles and we ended up at east coast. WHY ? there to do photography assignment, had fun taking photos as always and we rent bike too so long never ride liao tiring. Done with assignment next was window shop, Shopping spree after CT yeah man.

Today,

Today was alright, photography went well release damn early at 10.30 ++ then went home relax a bit, granny cooked me lunch yeah man. then went out for skin treatment and yupz now I'm back home.

Ling huan arh this post short or not ??

You gonna miss me when I'm gone

No comments: