Thursday, May 29, 2008

well well, studies haven't been going well DAMN THIS SHIT, Having serious problem with MDES and guess what that is my first paper, how wonderful. It's a total moral killer. anyway, went island creamery with Felicia & Peiqin yesterday, I felt so extra, they were talking happily while I just followed by. Felt bad never treat felicia ytd, didn't hold up to my promise but someday I will, yeah someday, so we each selected what we wanted and yupz we tried them out, Felicia took brownie, Peiqin took, mango, cookies & cream and I took mud pie. While they eat and chat happily I was busy trying to get a nice scoop of pie, anyway as usual, camwhored and slack around before I ps them cause I gotta gome home. ( pai seh PS the 2 of you )

That's that and I need a super brain, at the same time I'm hugging whichever buddhas' leg I can.

No comments: