Saturday, May 10, 2008

I declare this SICK week

Elooz ppl

AI YAHHHHHH this week is just sucky lah, got sick on the first day of the week WTH, was shivering the whole day and didn'tget a good sleep the night before. Woke up early managed to get myself perspire a lot but still sick lah duh... ok so I was guai and went to the doctor, I didn't want to actually but I had no choice if not I would even wanna leave the bed and my blanket. MONDAY was just TORTURING, shivering the whole damn day with no appetite, Dang felt like a freaking big po-piah lah wrapping myself up with blankets. So yeah felt better on tuesday was late for photography though felt so guilty, cause only managed to sleep at 4 am, monday sleep too much and still a bit in a daze. Had lunch with KL and gang then went to submit my mc at block 37, it is a F***** long walk there me and KL ( both sick ) was like F*** lah both feel like sleeping and just laying still only Wendy was like so hyped up. This week was just like don't know what man I don't know what to say just pure bullshit, missed my whole monday lectures so many friends falling sick including my family members, I think they fell sick cause of me, I FEEL SO GUILTY !!!!! sobs sobs =(

ok I'll keep this post short, yep it's gonna be, oh yes the nice thing this week was the LAME FUNNY AND FULL OF LAUGHER lunch with the DJs, Jolene & Jolene, Khai and ZR yup that lunch was fantastic yo.

Alright that's it for today ciao and take care ppl drink more water and wish you all a quick recovery !!!!

you seem so near but yet so far =(

No comments: