Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Life is a Bitch ( 12th )

poke poke you ppl there ? ha

YES
LIFE IS A BITCH, Donald Trump said that and I so totally agree, anyway nth much to blog about just that met up after school with Jolene and Zheng Rongto study, but like always I was just wasting time only settle down at the end. End up when I wanna study me and Joelene was chatting DANG I NEED TO STUDY BADLY.

ok so went to botak for dinner, t was my first time there, food there not bad expensive and I realise that you get sick of the taste due to the powder they add on the fires. The dinner was nice, having us laming around and then bus home with Jolene on my first 196 trip nice experience chat with Jolene then yeah ps her so I can alight and go home lolz.

Thats all for today ppl.

En shen I'm using paragraphs now XD


I can see us holding hands, walking on the beach our toes in sand

No comments: