Friday, May 16, 2008

Just Fine

Clench your fist, raise your index finger and thumb and put it on your fore head lolz, XD LOSER !!!!! haha

Was freaking sian at the library, I was practically stoning, looking out the window saw quite a number of pretty girls and they are well dressed yo, there was one girl though her skirt was so damn short I bet if she was taking the stairs at the underpass to canteen one I will see upskirt, ok whatever I wasn't being pervert but that's how short her skirt was. Well Ourspace was close today that explains why the library was so packed and hard to find seats, that also explain the constant flow of pretty girls AHAHAHA, the usual me always looking around especially when I have totally nothing to do.

Saw quite a number of my friends in the library today even though I wasn't walking around, guess sometimes you don't really need to walk around to find company, just sitting there and company will find you instead haha. Met BRONTE !!! haha she was wearing a cute Elmo tee hopefully with have lunch with her next wednesday yup yup looking forward to it. Ok so Felicia lesson ended and she came to the library to find me, well the moment she came I was pestering her to play with the photo-booth thingy on the macbook haha. We only took like 10 pics but still it was cool, had fun, En Shen joined in man and he is a good EMO POSER.
Played the 2 players boxhead with En Shen, it was madness, friendly fire and En Shen was laying bombs everywhere CRAZY !!!!

Then it's time for us to leave, feel bad sia to PS Felicia but no choice lah I have to go,( Felicia if you are reading this pai seh arh XD at least I accompanied you for that 30 +++ mins ? ) ok set off to KAP had a short chat with En Shen's friends only remember one name out of the 3 and that was Zi Wei. As usual I ate mac-chicken student meal, KAP has lousy wireless, the pages takes ages to load, we got tired of waiting for the lousy internet so En Shen called home to check our next destination and that was the drama theater at Hua Chong. En Shen's neighbour was the director so I extra extra tagged along to watch cost me 8 dollars leh, bused there and man so many ppl at the bus stop, all the smart ppl lolz. Walked in to Hua Chong, man that place is big, DAMN FREAKING BIG, I think bigger then NP, wasn't sure where was the culture theater so we walked blindly with En Shen's memory. En Shen suggested we stalk ppl if we are not sure where we are going WTH lah, ok so we found our way to the theater refilled my bottle there damn thirsty, funny thing was I was wondering will I get smarter if I drink Hua Chong's water LOLZ and indeed I do feel smarter -_-" if you ppl see me acing my test pls hurry down to HCI to drink their water LOLZ !!! reached there before time and DANG they gave wrong info was suppose to start at 7.30 but they tell ppl 7, damn HCI ppl think you smart can play us like that arh lolz jk jk ... so we sat at the benches outside the theater got 2 guys playing lappy and I was a good boy blasting my ipod and studying while En Shen doodles. Well time pass and ppl gathered from different schools and sat to say there wasn't any pretty girls they were all average haha, but I do realize HCI girls are rather cute then pretty. There was this girl who caught my eye though forgot which school she was from though but she is cute XD

Finally the wait is over the drama started, they have a very nice set up, first time I saw a drama with such a well set up WELL DONE HCI. It was a British drama the acent and english was profound, gave me a hard time figuring out what they were saying didn't catch some jokes too, but I guess the HCI ppl did. I was dozing off during the drama guess it did not suit me, however after the interval I managed to catch the jokes and a bit of the drama however there was one part that confused me till I asked En Shen. So the drama ended and guess what it was already 10 pm DAMN !!!!!!! too late to eat Island creamy DAMN SAD LAH !!!! like I thought finally I can give it a try for the second time I missed the chance haiz SIAN DE ... ok so me and En Shen parted at the bus stop took 74 straight home and yeah that's that yo.

There is never a right time to say goodbye...

No comments: