Friday, May 9, 2008

D&D (friday)

SUP YO PPL =0

It's friday, YEP it definitely is Guess What D&D ( dinner & dance ) is today.
Gone through a not so boring 4 hours practical just sitting in front of the com and typing stuff that I somewhat understand, the thing is the number display which I found amusing lolz !!!! Then had another hour of tutorial before I'm RELEASE YAY WOOTS WOOHOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this marks the end of my lessons for the day Cool Huh ? nahh I wasn't doing stuff which I was interested in anyway. When back home with danny, but now DAN the MAN cause he is 18 lolz -_-"

OK
E.
N.
O.
U.
G.
H OF SCHOOL STUFF !!!!!

Alright ppl, now about D&D, reach home, slack around, then got my hair cut in a salon I never went before, the hairstylist took a long time to cut my hair, he hair very carefully sia, slowly cut then wash my hair again & again, but the massage he did on my head while he washes it was good uber relaxing man, that's what I like about going to salons that are ex they give good hair wash XD.... you guys should try it our once awhile like once 2 months or longer not too long of course. ( cut & wash = 25 M)
ok find out I was late to meet KL and the rest in school, so I slowly ironed my shirt and my jeans then head off to orchard, trip from my house to orchard is only 10 - 12 mins ( amazing but true Yep that's what you get for staying in Holland XD ) lolz, reached orchard walked to Marriot, met up with Zheng Rong and got changed, took a long time changing we all wanna look out best, like DUHHHHH, for the first time I put on a tie for my outfit and damn I think it looks good on me XD I know VERY BHB but I don't give a shit I say it looks good It looks good lolz that what I feel Wahahahaha. Chatted with the ppl at the reception and we end up eating peanuts that was provided, that became like our only entertainment, 5 person were like sharing one bowl of peanut. Not long after KL and gang came so did many other ppl whom I don't know cause they were freshies, they joined us in our peanuts salvaging and munching adventure and before we know it we emptied like 4 BOWLS !!!!!! of peanuts. Finally the door was open and it was time to open the door gift, the only cool thing was the GIANT RAINBOW LOLLIPOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha

ok now we are all sitted Xing Jun tried the WEEEEEEEEE thing twice but as expected the reply was ... worst then sai I was laughing my ass off lah... now time to talk about the food, the was wasn't that bad you know espically the first dish I love it and I can't believe I actually took a whole piece of cheese without anyth else, DANG the cheese don't taste like cheese lah, it taste like hmmmm, chicken ? guess the cheese was cramp with it for too long huh.. then came the second dish, some fish thingy I like the capsicon think I spelled it correctly, I find the fish rather plain and rough, the funniest thing was when yat was out smoking, we actually threw all our veggie on to his plain damn funny lah, to make things look more appetizing to him we made him a smiley face with a SUPER BIG SMILE =) hope you still enjoy the dish Yat. Up next was the oreo cheese cake, first of all I hate cheese next that was part of my 70 dollars I have to at least finish one of it, first I was sick of it till I ate it with the strawberry, next I knew I was loving it Xp, then they had this local band alural ( don't really care bout this spelling ) to perform, I have no idea why they hire the band, no body was giving them a damn and the funniest part was the moment they performed everyone just walked out to toilet or outside to chat. Then me, justine and gang were yeah camwhoring outside the toilet cause she said the red cushion wall was nice, after camwhoring went back then they had some game thingy then the D&D was offically over, this is where the real camwhoring BEGIN-S !!!!!!!!!!! I was like a boy who never take picture before lah, non stop clicking lolz, they all complain me say I take too much and like girl like that take non stop lolz. Anyway I was addicted to camwhoring ever since with Apache sub5 XD ok after camwhoring it was time to go I quickly grab the last bag of DA BAO cheese cake LOLZ and waited to be alocated to which car lolz. it was nice of Ming to send us home and poor Edward I have no idea why he decided to sit in the boot -_-" Ming was driving fast and edward was complaining, we were all joking then ming was driving so fast that our oreo cheese cake would come out lolz. Had anice time chatting and joking with them in the car and first time I had a chat with frieshies her name was Bernice I she stays in Tanglin Halt so NEAR my house !!!!! after her was my turn to alight and edward vomited lolz, Then I made my way home and requested for pics before I slept.

That marks the end of my day Ciao ppl Loves...

See all I want you to is be my love

No comments: