Friday, May 23, 2008

PISSED

Hey ppl

YES I'm pissed, very pissed off indeed just by one small thing. Outing tomorrow is cancelled, sadly but true, a lot of ppl cannot make it, never reply my e-mails and I have ppl coming to me saying that they never receive info on it when I don't even have their contacts. Ok on that part maybe my fault but no one helped me out and I have to inform and juggle with the responds nearing a 80 ppl. I didn't give a shit anymore, I just call for a cancel and yupz CALPS CLAPS and more CLAPS, look at the bright side yo, everyone now can use that time to do someth else and I will just stone practically so yeah.

There are more stuff that I'm regretting on and pissed with myself, so I shall not piss you guys off with what I'm piss with, I'll just go take a piss to release my piss and hopefully my piss will be piss off by piss.

No comments: