Sunday, May 18, 2008

4 mins

Greeting readers =)

was just listening to 4 mins so I just title my post 4 mins lolz, totally no link to what I'm gonna post -_-" today was just today loh, slept a lot today, I was practically sleeping the whole day till like dinner time OMG first time. Dinner today was errrr World war 3, mum quarrel with sis, mum bought fish for my sis I HAVE TOTALLY NO IDEA WHY ?!?!?! my sis freaking hates FISH, so much so that she will die if you will force her to eat it lolz ( ok that was dramatic not so bad lah ) so here the war begins.

Sis went to make some sauce for the fish in order for her to force herself to consume it, she got freaking pissed while she make the sauce and started nagging about it
sis " why you buy stupid fish, you know I won't eat it de"
mum "buy for your own good what eat a bit will die meh"
sis "obviously won't die lah, you are also not the one being forced to eat"
mum " so difficult arh then don't eat lah"

They were all shouting btw
Drama continues

sis "never sayth just eating very angrily, so much so she just smash the chopsticks into the food that they spill out same goes for the soup"

don't know why my dad put his leg in and started scolding my sis ( made things worst )

dad " eh your attitude very bad you know, I damn hate your attitude you get angry and just smashing this and that"
mum "eh you can keep quiet or not, why not your problem you come make noise"
dad "eh why cannot I don't like that attitude of hers"
mum "just look at my sis as she smash the food and consume the fish VERY ANGRILY'

If you were wondering what the narrator is doing (which is me), I was just there eating my dinner, yes EATING my dinner keeping my mouth shut yupz. Sometimes you have to know when to keep quiet to prevent being shot at innocently.

So my sis consumed the first piece of fish then ....
mum "THAT PIECE NOT YOURS WHY YOU EAT DON'T EAT, I SAY STOP EATING'
sis "continues eating'
mum "stood up snatched the plate of fish and threw it away, yupz she rather throw it away"
grandmother " aiyoh granddaughter arh why you, blah blah blah there goes my grandma again"

ok so I was done and I left the table and the war is over, I think

haiz sometimes ppl just don't know the right thing to do and the right thing to say, that's why Holland V war broke out, mum out of love just wanted to help tonic my sis body as she is flying over to Dubai on wednesday for 6 months, but of all things I have no idea why she buy fish knowing how she will react. Sis very unhappy about eating fish and now she has no choice to eat it, so yes she was angry she grumbled and I know mum knows what sis is gonna grumble about. I have no idea why mum went to rub it in, then my sis went to add petrol so TADA the dinner was their master piece.

So next time just know when to accept and shut up, I'm not trying to imply on anyone but just yeah letting you ppl know.

Take care ppl life is always up and down

I gues there is just a wall there which does not allow us to communicate

No comments: